Middle|Left Green

Big Credit Line

3.33 times collateral value​

Expand your business! Never be short of working capital!

HtmlBlock
11
Padding

Loan Details


Types of Loan

  • Long-term loan
  • Overdraft (OD)
  • Promissory Note (PN)

Installment Period

Long-term loans -up to 7 years
Other loans as determined by KBank

Loan Limit

TCG Guarantee up to 40 million Baht

Interest Rates

Starting at MRR + 2.75% per year

Fees

No TCG Guarantee Fee in the 1st year
and 1.75% thereafter. The end of Campaign is July 2020

Collateral

  • Business facilities
  • Residential property
  • Vacant land
  • Fixed deposits
  • Bonds
              
 

Black
Middle|Left
Left
HtmlBlock
21
Padding

How to Apply​

​Qualifications
  • Private or corporate individual of Thai nationality
  • Be at 20-65 years of age and older (not older than 75 years old for current customers)
  • Have operated a business for more than 3 years
  • Good financial standing by KBank criteria
  • Documents showing income tax filings (Thai Credit Guarantee Corporation criteria)
Required Documents​

Private Individuals

  • Copy of the national ID card of the applicant, spouse, guarantor, and collateral owner
  • Copy of the house registration of the applicant, spouse, guarantor, and collateral owner
  • Copy of a marriage or divorce certificate or spouse's death certificate (if any)
  • Copy of a name-surname change certificate of the applicant, spouse, guarantor, or collateral owner (if any)
  • Copy of the business registration and / or other government-issued documents
  • Documents showing the income of the business such as account statements, bills, etc.
  • Copy of the collateral ownership document (for loans that required collateral only)
  • Other documents as specified by KBank

Corporate Individuals

  • Copy of the national ID card of
    • Managing director
    • Authorized signatories
    • All shareholders holding at least 20%
    • All guarantors
    • Grantor and grantee of power of attorney
    • Collateral owner
  • Copy of the house registration of
    • Managing director
    • Authorized signatories
    • All shareholders holding at least 20%
    • All guarantors
    • Grantor and grantee of power of attorney
    • Collateral owner
  • Copy of Name Change Certificate of managing director, juristic person’s authorized signatory(ies), shareholders holding shares of at least 20 percent of the total, all guarantors, grantor of authorization and authorized person, collateral owner (if any)
  • Copy of Corporate Registration Certificate and copy of the corporate objectives (within 3 months)
  • Copy of corporation's Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
  • Copy of shareholder registration (within 3 months)
  • Financial statements submitted to the Revenue Department in the latest year and the two previous years
  • Tax paying evidence or monthly buying and selling report of the past 3 months
  • Documents showing the income of the business such as account statements, bills, etc.
  • Copy of the collateral ownership document (for loans requiring collateral)
  • Tax Payer ID Card (if any)
  • Minutes of meeting showing the board’s consent to apply for a loan with the bank
  • Other documents as specified by KBank
Black
Middle|Left
Left
HtmlBlock
22
Padding

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I apply for a loan to buy vacant land?

Yes, but you are required to provide documents confirming that a business establishment will be built on it, e.g., building plans (blueprints), a building permit issued by relevant government agencies, a construction contract between the customer and the contractor, etc.

Will I be able to get a 100% long-term credit?

No, the Bank offers a maximum credit line of 95% of the total collateral value, and the remaining 5% can be requested as working capital loan.

Can I get a 100% overdraft request (OD)?

No, you cannot.

I do not want a working capital loan. Can I request a long-term loan as working capital instead?

No, because this does not match the purpose of your credit usage.


Black
Middle|Left
Left
None
 
Padding
Black
Middle|Left
Left
None
 
Padding
Black
Middle|Left
Left
None
 
Padding
Black
Middle|Left
Left
None
 
Padding
Black
Middle|Left
Left
None
 
Padding
Black
Middle|Left
Left
None
 
Padding
Black
Middle|Left
Left
None
 
Padding
Black
Middle|Left
Left
None
 
Padding
Black
Middle|Left
Left
None
 
Padding
Black
Middle|Left
Left
None
 
Padding
Black
Middle|Left
Left
None
 
Padding
Black
Middle|Left
Left
None
 
Padding
Black
Middle|Left
Left
None
 
Padding
Black
Middle|Left
Left
None
 
Padding
Black
Middle|Left
Left
None
 
Padding
Black
Middle|Left
Left
None
 
Padding
Black
Middle|Left
Left
None
 
Padding
Black
Middle|Left
Left
InvisibleSectionName
1
Padding

​Loan Details

Black
Middle|Left
Left
InvisibleSectionName
20
Padding
How to Apply​
Black
Middle|Left
Left