Exclusive experiences, superior privileges From THE PREMIER January 1, 2022 - December 31, 2022 Qualify for your KBank THE PREMIER Card
Conditions for KBank THE PREMIER Card Applications
|KBank Product Holding||Minimum Value|
- Fixed-term deposit (Six month or longer term)
2 million Baht
- KBank debentures
- Mutual funds (Six month or longer term)
- RMF / LTF-(L) / SSF
- Other funds as designated by KBank
2 million Baht
(Project code: 1671)
Qualify for your KBank THE PREMIER Card under this Special Program
|KBank Product Holding||Product type||Minimum Insurance Premium|
- Life Insurance: Whole Life 80/4
- Life Insurance: Whole Life 90/5
- Life Insurance: Whole Life 99/9
- Life Insurance: Whole Life 99/19
- Takaful Whole Life 95/20
- Life Insurance: Endowment 520
- Takaful Endowment 1520
- Life Insurance: Annuity A85/5
(with tax deduction benefit)
- Life Insurance: Retirement 60/5
(Project code: 1672)
*Product may be offered during a limited period and/or in limited quantities set by the Bancassurance Business Management Department.
**KBank would like to thank you, our valued customer, for your continued trust in our products. As a token of our gratitude, we are offering the opportunity to qualify for the KBank THE PREMIER Card valid for three years by purchasing one of the life insurance products listed above. Please note that life insurance policies valid for more than three years will not be counted toward qualification for card renewal.
Program Terms and Conditions
Conditions for application
- Product buyer acknowledges that purchase of the above-mentioned products (fixed-term deposits, mutual funds, KBank debentures, RMF/LTF-(L)/SSF, other designated funds, and/or life insurance) is at buyer’s discretion.
- Eligibility accrues only to actual named owner of KBank fixed deposit accounts/mutual fund accounts/KBank debentures, held in compliance with Program terms and conditions and purchased through KBank channels January 1 through December 31, 2022, of at least 2 million Baht total value, individually or combined.
- To apply for the special life insurance purchase program, premiums of different types of insurance but under the same category (see table) may be included. Eligibility accrues only to the actual owner of policy approved by Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL January 1 through December 31, 2022.
- If a fixed deposit or mutual fund account is jointly held, the amount counting toward eligibility shall be the increase in balance over the Program period in increments of 2 million Baht divided by the number of holders of the account. For example, if a joint six-month fixed deposit account with a balance of 2 million Baht is held by two customers, one million Baht shall count toward qualification.
Card renewal conditions
Conditions for KBank THE PREMIER Card renewal
- 5.1 Renewed cards are valid for three years.
- 5.2 As of a card renewal date, customers must have a combined balance of at least 2 million Baht of:
- Deposit, and/or
- Investment (of types designated by KBank), and/or
- Total insurance premium of valid policies (based on actual amount of premiums already paid)
Existing policies remain in effect and customer is required to continue to pay the premiums. Total premium* shall be included with deposits and investments in determining eligibility.
Total premium = Annual premium x the number of years that premiums have been paid.
- KBank reserves the right to approve and renew KBank THE PREMIER Cards in accordance with KBank conditions and criteria for loan approval; approval of KBank THE PREMIER Card requires review by the National Credit Bureau, of which financial institutions are members.
In case a KBank THE PREMIER Cardholder who qualified via the special life insurance purchase program (types of life insurance designated by KBank) cancels a qualifying policy, KBank reserves the right to terminate customer’s KBank THE PREMIER Card and associated privileges. In such cases, KBank will substitute another type of credit card.
|Deposit and/or investment balance as of policy cancellation||Substitution Card|
|Less than 2 million Baht||KBank PLATINUM Card|
- KBank THE PREMIER Card remains valid only for customers who maintain THE PREMIER status (a combined balance of 2 million Baht of deposits and/or investments and/or total premiums of the valid policies (based on actual amount of premiums already paid).
- KBank acts as a life insurance broker, license No. Chor 00024/2546 and Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL is the insurer. Life insurance buyers should understand details of coverage and conditions and should read and thoroughly understand the policy before making any decision to purchase. Insurance conditions and criteria are as specified by Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL.
- KBank reserves the right to change conditions and details of the Program without prior notice. In case of dispute, KBank decisions are final.
- Total value of prizes given in connection with the use of KSecurities products shall not exceed that allowed by established criteria.
“Investors should have a thorough understanding of the nature of products, conditions for returns, and risks before deciding to invest.”
To learn more, please call THE PREMIER Contact Center