The K-MOBILE BANKING PLUS Service enables the following transactions:
- Balance Inquiry: Outstanding balance of your account or balance on your linked credit card
- Funds Transfer: Real-time other account funds transfer or interbank funds transfer
- Mobile Top-Up: For yourself and others within the same or other mobile networks
- Bill Payment: To participating merchants
You can make financial transactions with a daily limit of 500,000 Baht as follows:
- Up to 100,000 Baht for other account funds transfer, interbank funds transfer, bill payments and mobile top-up
- Up to 500,000 Baht for funds transfer between linked accounts
Types of Transactions
Other Account Funds Transfer (within the same clearing district)
Other Account Funds Transfer (across other clearing districts) (Including the transaction of money transfer via K-Cyber Banking for both between own accounts and money transfer to other accounts)
Free of charge for the first 5 transactions of each month and Baht 10 per transaction, thereafter
Interbank Funds Transfer
- 25 Baht per transaction of less than 20,000 Baht
- 35 Baht per transaction of more than 20,000 Baht - 50,000 Baht
conditions of each company
Terms and Conditions of K-MOBILE BANKING PLUS Service
This agreement is made between KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “KBank”) and person to whom KBank has approved to use the K-Mobile Banking PLUS Service (hereinafter referred to as the “User”).
1. KBank provides the K-Mobile Banking PLUS Service only to a person of legal age and reserves the right to consider each applicant based on KBank criteria and procedures.
2. The User shall have a savings, current, debit card or credit card linked with KBank’s savings or current account.
3. The User may view all Savings Account and Current Account information and personnel information 24 hours everyday, except Own Account Funds Transfer, Other Account Funds Transfer, Bill Payments and Add Account which can be done during the time periods as specified by KBank only. KBank reserves the right to alter the time period as KBank deems appropriate.
4. Each savings, current, debit card or credit card account can be linked to only one mobile phone number, but one mobile phone number can be linked with several accounts, which are specifically registered for such mobile phone number.
5. The User must use a mobile phone enrolled in AIS, dtac, TrueMove, TrueMove H, TOT or CAT pre-paid or post-paid mobile phone service or mobile network that will be announced in the future. Service registration will be completed only when the User receives an SMS confirming approval of the K-Mobile Banking PLUS Service request sent to the User’s registered mobile phone number.
6. The User applying for the Service via KBank branch or K-ATM can perform all transactions including account balance inquiry and credit card information inquiry, funds transfer, mobile phone top-up, bill payments, etc.
7. The User applying for the Service via K-Contact Center or the User’s mobile phone after set up program cannot perform funds transfer, mobile phone top-up and bill payments (except when the User applies for more service functions via K-ATM or other channels to be provided by KBank in the future).
8. The User shall safeguard the Password and must keep it confidential. If it is not recognized/lost/stolen/invalid, the User should promptly notify the K-Contact Center at Tel. 0 2888 8800, available 24 hours a day.
9. The User can conduct transactions up to a maximum value of 500,000 Baht per day. However, they can extend this limit up to 2,000,000.- Baht a day and/or other such limit that may be prescribed by KBank in the future. There is no limit to the number of transactions that may be conducted but the aggregate maximum value must not exceed such agreed limit per day. KBank will debit the specified amount plus bank fees from the User’s account, and immediately credit the amount to recipient’s account.
10. To perform fund transfer via QR Code, the User has to create QR Code in K-Mobile Banking PLUS Service by providing the following information: Bank name, Account number, Firstname, Lastname, Mobile Number and E-mail Address (optional). If QR Code is created successfully in the service then you will be able to perform fund transfer via QR Code in K- Mobile Banking PLUS Service.
11. The User can perform funds transfer by using payee’s mobile number in addition to payee’s account number. To be able to perform this funds transfer, the payee must also be using K-Mobile Banking PLUS Service and must allow the service to use mobile number as reference.
12. The User agrees and accepts that all the images uploaded and used either as personal profile or payee’s account profile or background setting in K-Mobile Banking PLUS Service should not have the following contents:
12.1 Copyright images.
12.2 Images without permission of the subject and infringe privacy.
12.3 Images that could lead to conflict or political violence.
12.4 Inappropriate images that is obscene, seductive or pornographic.
12.5 Images of celebrities or celebrity likenesses, regional, national or international leaders or politician except for person working in permitted Co-branding program.
12.6 Images that would create conflict in culture and religion society.
12.7 Images that contain alcohol, gambling and tobacco.
12.8 Images that contain symbols that related to national identity, related to His Majesty the King and Her Majesty the Queen or Royal family.
12.9 Images that contain Government symbols.
The User agrees that all the images or logos that the User uploaded in K-Mobile Banking PLUS Service are copyright. The User shall be responsible for the license images or logos that are used in the service. KBank will not be responsible for any copyright issues. The User agrees to take full responsibility if KBank have had derogation due to the copyright images.
13. Aside from viewing the transfer transaction made via K-Mobile Banking PLUS, the User will receive a confirmation note as evidence of the transaction via the User’s registered E-mail Address. The User can request a printed version of historical transaction record during the period specified by KBank on KBank website.
14. Any transaction that has been conducted via K-Mobile Banking PLUS initiated by the User or other person, resulting from the User’s error/mistake, in any event, shall be deemed as complete and valid after it has been confirmed by the User; the User cannot cancel or change the transaction thereafter. The User shall promptly check the transaction amount after the transaction has been conducted and shall be liable for the transaction conducted by it in all respects.
15. All financial, accounting, or any other information provided by KBank via SMS as part of this Service shall be kept confidentially with own responsibility; the User shall not divulge it to others.
16. Service fees (excluding VAT) are designated by KBank and shall be debited immediately upon each transaction. No application nor annual fee is charged. However, KBank reserves the right to change service fees as KBank deems appropriate with prior notice or the announcements posted at KBank branch premises, as well as on the KBank website (www.kasikornbank.com).
17. The User agrees to pay Internet fees arising from the use of the K-Mobile Banking PLUS, aside from payment of use of mobile phone air-time. When using post-paid mobile phone service, the User can check such charges in the User’s monthly statement issued by the mobile network operator. With pre-paid service, the User can check such charges by contacting the mobile network operator.
18. The Service is provided to facilitate the User in enquiry of financial information, funds transfer, payment of mobile phone service charges and other bill payments. KBank reserves the right not to accept any responsibility for mistakes and/or problem caused by mobile network providers, either in errors, mistakes, delays or damages arising from information transmitted via their network.
19. The User may cancel the K-Mobile Banking PLUS via K-ATM or K-Contact Center at Tel. 0 2888 8800, or other channels to be agreed by KBank in the future. A cancellation will be completed when the User receives an SMS confirming the Service cancellation, and KBank shall proceed with the cancellation immediately.
20. If the User finds any error in the Service, or if there is any reason to cancel the Service, the User shall promptly contact KBank via K-Contact Center at Tel. 0 2888 8800.
After KBank has been notified by the User of the intent to cancel Service, KBank will cancel the Service within a period specified by KBank. The User shall be liable for actions and transactions undertaken prior to the end of such period of cancellation. The User must inform KBank of the date, time, related parties, transaction amount and details, as well as any other information that KBank may request. KBank will investigate and amend any errors (where found) in compliance with governmental and/or Bank of Thailand’s regulations within 30 (Thirty) days after the date KBank receives all required information. KBank shall notify the User of the result of such investigation within 7 (Seven) days after the date KBank obtains the result; KBank reserves the right to ignore any request that is in contradiction to the rules and regulations of the government and/or Bank of Thailand. Moreover, if there is a loss wherein KBank is required to compensate the User, KBank shall credit that amount to the User’s account within 7 (Seven) days after the date KBank finds the error.
21. The User acknowledges that the Service and related operations – including service channels – provided by KBank are for the convenience of the User. KBank agrees to be responsible for any damages arising out of the use of the Service if KBank fails to comply with the terms and conditions as specified herein, except where:
21.1 The User has insufficient funds in the User’s account.
21.2 The User has no credit line or the User’s credit line is revoked.
21.3 Funds transfer and/or payment amount exceeds the User’s approved credit limit.
21.4 The User is the party to pending litigation.
21.5 KBank has already informed the User of a Service malfunction prior to, or while conducting funds transfer or payment transaction.
21.6 The User has entered the required information completely and correctly, and has confirmed the transfer and/or payment.
21.7 The User has breached the conditions of agreement with KBank and/or there is a force majeure.
21.8 KBank fails to comply with an instruction of cancellation notified by the User in accordance with the procedures and conditions of this agreement.
22 . In case of conducting transaction caused by electronic tool (s) loss or stolen, the User agrees to be responsible for the amount transferred before KBank disable or suspend the Service including schedule transactions that have been made as specified by KBank.
“Electronic tool (s)” means ATM card, Debit card, Credit card, Password, Magnetic stripe containing the program or any other electronic tool (s) that has been given by KBank to use as a tool to conduct funds transfer into or out of the account.
23. If KBank identify that the tool or equipment using with the service has been modified and/or alternated by the User for example; Jailbreak (“Jailbreak” meaning to remove limitations on Apple devices and allowing root access in iOS operating devices without manufacturer and mobile operating system permission) or Root (“Root” meaning the process of allowing devices running on Android operating system to attain privilege control without manufacturer and mobile operating system permission), which may causes any risk to the User by using the service. The User permits KBank to temporary lock the User’s account in the service without notifying the User in advance in order to prevent damage occur to the User. The user accepts that such operation is safe and to protect the interests of the User and KBank shall not be responsible for any damages occurred (if any).
24. If KBank is required to disclose financial information or transactions related to the use of the Service by any governmental or competent authorities per legal provisions, orders or regulations, the User agrees to allow KBank to disclose such information and/or if requested prepare any report on relevant information and/or financial transactions of the User for submission to those authorities.
25. KBank reserves the right to alter any terms or conditions stated herein as KBank deems appropriate, as well as the right to terminate the Service wholly or in part, or suspend providing the Service to any User at any time with prior notice to the User at least 30 (thirty) days in advance, or as required by law.
26. Any delay or omission of KBank in exercising the rights under the law, or per any terms or conditions including those stated in the Service handbook or KBank’s IVR system, shall not be construed as a waiver of such KBank’s rights, or as giving the User consent to perform any act.
27. Any correspondence, letter or notice sent by KBank to the User’s specified address shall be deemed to have been duly delivered; such address is considered valid. If the User changes its address, the User shall immediately inform KBank in writing of such change.
28. The User hereby authorizes KASIKORNBANK FINANCIAL CONGLOMERATE and any of KASIKORNBANK PCL.' s assignees to use the User’s information for the purpose of offering to the User its new/special products, services, special offers and/or for any other purposes.