สินเชื่อเพื่อการส่งออกประเภทแพคกิ้งเครดิต ภายใต้เอกสาร L/C, สัญญาซื้อขาย, จำนำสินค้า
We increase your business liquidity when you present your L/Cs, purchase orders, contracts or pledged stock as collateral on your credit application. The credit line available will be approximately 80% of the collateral value.
Type of Services
Pre-shipment short-term credit for exporters to enhance their liquidity and finance the purchases of raw materials and goods for export production. You can present purchase orders or contracts, L/C or pledge stock as collateral on your credit application. The credit line offered is up to 80% of the collateral value.
1. Promissory Note
2. Bill of Exchange
3. Documents of the collaterals (L/C, Purchase Order, Contract, Stock)
4. Transportation Documents
5. Foreign Exchange Transaction Form (In case that transaction amount is equivalent USD50,000 or more)
Terms & Conditions
1. Exporters must receive packing credit approval from KBank and present such documents as P/Cs under L/Cs, P/Cs under purchase orders/contracts, P/Cs with stock as collateral (specified by the Bank).
2. The credit sought must be used to purchase materials for export production only.
3. Purchase orders used as evidence for credit applications must not originate from nations that are banned by KBank.
4. The Bank shall assess interest fines on exporters if they do not carry out the export or are unable to fully deliver their export cargoes.
5. Maximum loan term is not more than 180 days.
Rates & Fees
Subject to KBank regulations.
For more information, please contact your KBank Relationship Manager (RM), International Trade Service Center or call our K-BIZ Contact Center 02-8888822.