Type of Service
This service allows real-time inquiries and tracking for international business transactions via our proprietary
Internet-based system. It enables to create personal databases on their trade partners, banks, account numbers and even allows advanced messaging, helping you to speed up transaction processing combine with immediate notification via the K-Trade Connect system of transaction results and receipt of related documents.
- Transaction Input: K-Trade Connect enables you to customize details, messages and formats relevant to your international business transactions. Previous samples of such transactions can be stored and retrieved as templates for new transactions.
- Advance Notification: Our K-Trade Connect system provides automatic notifications on any event related to your online transaction, including the expiry date of your L/C. You can request that notifications to be delivered to you via email, or even create a notification note for yourself or your company staff.
- Tracking of Transactions: You will be notified your transaction status via email after KBank has completed the process.
- News Service: KBank provides business & industrial news and reports, plus other information that benefits to you.
- Online Inquiry Service: You can enquire about any problems related to your transactions via the K-Trade Connect system, where our international trade specialists are ready to help you anytime.
- Transaction Reporting: You can customize the format of your transaction reports, which can be recorded and delivered to relevant personnel any time.
Terms & Conditions
- The applicant is required to open a deposit account in Baht or foreign currency with KBank.
The applicant is required to present documents that comply with Bank of Thailand regulations.
If the transferred amount is greater or equal to USD50,000 the applicant is required to complete an application on the international currency transaction and authorize KBank to conduct the transaction on their behalf.
New customers are required to present commercial registration certificates with their application forms.
The applicant is required to enter into an Instruction Transmission Agreement with KBank in addition to the application for K-Trade Connect.
Applicants wishing to open an import L/C must have a credit line with KBank.
Procedure for K-Trade Connect
1. The maker will prepare international trade transactions within the K-Trade Connect system, which will be sent to an authorizer at your company according to established procedures.
2. The authorizer checks the detail of the transactions and supporting documents, then enabling either approves each individual transaction or several transactions at the same time.
3. KBank notifies you via email of the transaction results, as well as sends receipts and other documents (SWIFT Messages such as MT700 and MT103).
Rates & Fees
- Entrance fee THB3,000
- Annual fee THB2,000
- Charge for security token THB1,500/set
* Service fees are based on the same rates set by KBank International Trade Service Center.